The invisible hearing aid
The Signia Insio Binax is a ‘completely-in-canal’ (CIC) hearing aid that fits comfortably and discreetly in the ear, making it virtually invisible to the naked eye. Available for patients with up to severe and profound hearing loss, the Insio devices feature higher amplification, discreet design, and wireless functionality to deliver the best performance in the smallest package.
In Brief: Signia Insio Binax
- Advanced BestSound™ Technology
- Insio models with two directional microphones—ITEs and ITCs—are so advanced that wearers can understand speech in demanding environments even better than those with normal hearing
- Up to 65 dB gain, even in the tiny IIC
- CICs and ITCs, even the power models, can be built smaller with improved performance
- Binaural OneMic directionality in CICs and IICs provide superior speech understanding thanks to enhanced directionality
- Premium wireless connectivity for absolutely convenient control and audio streaming from Bluetooth-enabled devices
- A tinnitus function to manage tinnitus and improve hearing at the same time Vent for optimal ear ventilation and minimized occlusion
Binaural Directionality Technology
One big feature in the Insio hearing aids is binaural directionality technology, which allows the hearing aids in both ears to communicate with each other. This is important because two hearing aids working as a single unit creates the most natural and superior hearing experience in any sound environment. When your environment changes, the hearing aids talk with each other and automatically adjust themselves without any effort on your part. It’s as if they are not even there.
All the Insio Binax models can be controlled remotely with the touchControl App™. This removes the need for having an extra remote control device to adjust volumes or settings, since it can be done with your smartphone instead. With the possibility of wireless communication, the Insio can also connect to your TV and computer to stream content directly to the hearing aids.
Hearing well in windy environments
Windy days can pose a problem for many of us hearing aid wearers. With Insio’s eWindScreen™ binaural technology, enjoy a stroll in the park or a good game of golf without the blowing of the wind being magnified in your ears. The Insio’s minimize annoying wind noise and maximize the clarity of the sounds you want to hear.
If you suffer from tinnitus, the Insio’s tinnitus therapy program can help provide relief by emitting a personalized therapy signal to reduce the ringing in your ears caused by tinnitus. This signal will cancel out the tinnitus and get rid of the distracting ringing in your ears.
We would be happy to help you find a hearing aid provider in your area and arrange an appointment for you. Our experts advise you on hearing aids and hearing difficulties and take care of everything. Please contact us for further information and take advantage of our free and non-binding consultation services.