Phonak Audéo Q
- Behind-the-ear (BTE)
- Suitable for minor to severe hearing loss
- Battery type: 10, 312
- Directional hearing
- Wind noise elimination: Enables clear hearing without wind noises
- Acoustic feedback reduction: Suppression of irritating whistling from the hearing device
- Frequency shift: Makes high-pitch range effectively audible again
- Connectivity: Wireless connection with external audio sources
Versions and Design
As an exclusively behind-the-ear (BTE) hearing aid model, the Audéo Q is offered in three different versions, aptly addressing minor to severe hearing impairment, respectively. BTE-devices feature an inconspicuous behind-the-ear placement of the hearing aid casing and only a tube with the diameter of a pinhead leads to the inner ear, transmitting the sound. The color options for the exterior design of the Audéo Q are particularly numerous: Besides the traditional hair and skin tones, housings are available in eye-catching trend and fashion colors.
Are you seeking advice regarding the Phonak Audéo Q or would like to receive information about hearing aids and hearing impairment? Then give us a call! Please do not hesitate to talk to our hearing aid experts over the phone – your inquiry is non-binding, free of charge, and neutral. Moreover, hear.com offers an online hearing test and much more information covering topics such as tinnitus or age-related hearing loss (presbyacusis).